2N Helios Induction Loop Module for IP Verso Intercom 9155041
Manufacturer :2N Helios
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The induction loop module is used to transmit an audio signal directly into a hearing aid via an electromagnetic field.
The 2N Helios 9155041 is an Induction Loop Module for 2N® IP Verso Intercom which is designed to make building access for people with disabilities easier, it features a built-in induction loop for transmitting audio to hearing aids equipped with telecoil and it also features large LED illuminated pictograms to help both deaf and visually impaired people gain access to your building.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Audio Frequency Induction Loop
• Module for use as part of IP Verso Door Entry System
• 3 Large, backlit Status Pictograms
• Aids communication with users with hearing and visual impairments
• Pictograms - Ringing/Call/Door Open
• Backlit - Via LEDs
• Operating temperature range - -40°C ~ +60°C
• Protection level - IP54
• Dimensions - 105(H) x 97(W) x 27(D) mm
• 2N Helios Induction Loop Module 9155041
• Quick Start Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.