2N Helios SIP Mic Organic 914431E
Manufacturer :2N Helios
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The 2N SIP Mic may be used in:
• Schools and campuses
• Office buildings
• Health care services
• Sports facilities
The 2N Helios 914431E is a SIP-based microphone console for paging that can offer various advanced functions such as broadcasting to 12 zones, two-way communication thanks to an inbuilt speaker, or playing back pre-recorded messages. All these functions are available without the need for server or distance limitations.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Server-less paging to up to 12 zones
• Two-way communication
• Pre-recorded announcements
• Easy installation with a single cable
• Audio stream - SIP2.0, RTP multicast, VAPIX®
• Audio codecs - G.711u, G.722, L16
• Speakers - 2 build-in, stereo, power output 2x1W
• Logical inputs - 2, galvanically separated, sensitive to contact or voltage from 5 to 48V
• Relay output - 1, galvanically isolated, NO and NC contact, max load 48V, 1A
• Headphone output - 3.5mm jack, stereo, power output 2x30mW, min. load impedance of 16 Ohm, DR. 101dB, THD+N -85dB
• Primary microphone input - Symmetric, XLR, integrated phantom power supply 24V, DR 88dB, THD+N -82dB
• Headset microphone input - 3.5mm jack, integrated power supply for electret microphones, DR 84dB, THD+N -78dB
• Line input - 3.5mm jack, mono or stereo non-symmetric stereo, DR 93dB, THD+N -82dB
• Power supply from external source - 12 to 32V, power draw max. 1A
• Power supply from LAN - PoE to 802.3af standard
• Dimensions - 209 x 65 x 143mm
• Operating temperature - 0°C – 40°C
• 2N Helios SIP Mic Organic 914431E
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.