Alcatel-Lucent 8008 Cloud Edition VoIP DeskPhone 3MG08010CE
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Alcatel-Lucent 8008 3MG08010CE is designed with a simple and modern design, allowing you to enjoy IP telephony to meet the most important needs.
The Alcatel 3MG08010CE VoIP DeskPhone offers powerful IP telephony features in a streamlined, powerful and clear format. It has the ability to make your calls using a softphone of your choice. This will allow you to centralize your database and increase the contact speed as well as improve the sound quality of your contacts. The Alcatel-Lucent 8008 is designed with a simple and modern design, allowing you to enjoy IP telephony to meet the most important needs. It is also easy to install and can be connected to your existing network with a single cable via its POE technology.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 Month Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Black and white graphic LCD display
• 6 function keys
• Four-way navigation
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Hearing aid compatibility (HAC)
• RJ-45 LAN: 10/100 Ethernet
• RJ-45 PC via 10/100 Ethernet switch
• RJ-9 connector for wired handset
• Combined connector RJ-9
• Wall mounting
• Compatible with all softphones available on the market
• Product type: VoIP phone
• Colour: Moon gray
• Call services: Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call waiting, Call divert, Call waiting
• Number dial location: Base
• Speakerphone: Yes
• Volume control: Yes
• Indicators: New message indicator, new call indicator, headset
• VoIP: Yes
• VolP protocols: SIP v2
• Voice Codecs: G.722, G.729ab, G.711u, G.711a
• Service quality: IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN), IEEE 802.1p
• IP address assignment: DHCP, static
• Safety: IEEE 802.1X, TLS, EAP-TLS
• Ethernet Power Support (PoE): Yes
• Number of network ports: 2 x Ethernet 10Base-T / 100Base-TX
• Speech functions: Support Noise Generator (CNG), Acoustic Echo Removal (AEC)
• Network features: Class 1 PoE
• Screen Type: LCD display - monochrome
• Screen placement: Base
• Diagonal size: 2.4 "
• Display resolution: 128 x 64 pixels
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.