Alloy 60Km 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX Single Mode Fibre SC 1550nm Converter Switch Module FCR200SC.6015
The Alloy FCR200SC.6015 is a dual purpose Fast Ethernet Media Converter, it can be used 'Standalone' or installed in an Alloy DCR12 Series Media Converter Chassis, and has a 100Base-TX and a 100Base-FX 1550nm singlemode SC port. Fibre cable range is 40Km max.
The Alloy FCR200SC.6015 is a dual purpose Fast Ethernet Media Converter, can be used 'Standalone' or installed in an Alloy DCR12 Series Media Converter Chassis, and has a 100Base-TX and a 100Base-FX 1550nm singlemode SC port. Fibre cable range is 40Km max.
With dual 100Base-TX auto-sensing 10/100Mbps RJ-45 and 100Base-FX SC terminated singlemode ports utilising the 1550nm wavelength (1300nm models also available), the FCR200SC.6015 is an ideal solution for UTP/STP copper to Fast Ethernet singlemode fibre media conversion tasks.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 60 month manufacturer's warranty.
• FCR200SC.6015 model: Fast Ethernet copper to 100Base-FX 1550nm singlemode fibre media conversion - 60Km range
• Dual Purpose FCR200 Series - use 'standalone' or install in a DCR12 Series Media Converter Chassis
• FCR200 Series: Fast Ethernet copper to multimode, singlemode and WDM Media Conversion solutions
• FCR200 Series: models with copper to 1300nm and 1550nm singlemode fibre support
• LC, SC, ST, and MT-RJ fibre connectors supported on individual FCR200 Series models
• Up to 100 kilometres fibre range supported with FCR200 Series Converters
• Easy 'Slide-in, Hot Swap' installation into DCR12 Media Converter Chassis systems
• Supports Forced and Far-end Fault mode Link Fault Passthrough (LFP)
• All FCR200 models powered by external plug pack or via USB connection
• Compact, rugged all-metal case
Converter Module Speed/Interfaces/Protocol Support/Wavelength/Max. Range
• 100Mbps; 100Base-TX RJ-45 (100m) to 100Base-FX with SC connector, 1550nm, 60Km range
Data Transfer Rate
• 100Mbps: 148,800pps
• 10Mbps: 14,880pps
Cable Types Supported
• UTP or STP copper: CAT5 or higher
• Multimode fibre: 62.5/125µm, 50/125µm recommended (other grades may be used)
• Singlemode/WDM fibre: 9/125mm recommended (other grades may be used)
Link Fault Passthrough (LFP) Functions
• LFP Forced and Far End Fault modes supported
• Default configuration - ON
• DIP switch for LFP ENABLE/DISBALE manual selection
• Power - Green; when lit +5V power is coming up
• TX Link/Act - Green; when lit TP connection good, blinks when traffic present
• TP 100 - Green; when lit speed = 100Mbps, when Off speed = 10Mbps
• FX Link/Act - Green; when lit TP & Fibre connection good, blinks when Fibre traffic present
• FX FDX/COL - Amber; when lit full duplex mode, Off half duplex, blinks with traffic collision
• Power Requirement : 1A@+5VDC (from Plugpack)
• USB Power: 0.5A@+5VDC from USB port
• Ambient Temperature : 0° to 50°C
• Humidity : 5% to 90%
• Dimensions : 26.2(H) x 94(L) x 70.3(W) mm
• 1 x Alloy 60Km 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX Single Mode Fibre SC 1550nm Converter Switch Module FCR200SC.6015
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.