Alloy PCI-e 100Base-FX Singlemode NIC SC with ASF Network Adapter A102ESC.S10-ASF
Warranty :12 Months
The Alloy A102ESC.S10-ASF is a 100Base-FX Network Adapter with an SC type port connector, which supports up to 10 kilometres range over single-mode fibre optic cable.
The Alloy A102ESC.S10-ASF is a 100Base-FX Network Adapter with an SC type port connector, which supports up to 10 kilometres range over single-mode fibre optic cable. The card is installed in a PCI-e bus slot.
The 102E-ASF Series Network Adapters fully comply with the 802.3u and 100Base-FX standards and provide up to 100Mbps connectivity to your existing or newly created Fast Ethernet fiber infrastructure - or 200Mbps in full-duplex mode. With advanced functions such as VLAN Filtering, Multicast Frame Filtering and PXE (Preboot Execution Environment), RPL (Remote Program Load) and BOOTP (Bootstrap protocol) remote booting capabilities, the 102E-ASF Series offers an affordable solution for secure, high-performance workstation fiber optic connectivity.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• PCI-Express x1 Interface
• SC connector
• 10 kilometres maximum range over singlemode fibre optic cable
• IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
• Multicast Frame filtering
• Supports Asymmetric/Symmetric Flow Control
• 802.1q VLAN Tagging
• RoHS compliance
• PXE Remote boot support
• ASF 2.0 support for remote monitoring, management and control of computer systems
• Fibre Optic Cable Type - 9/125µm singlemode
• Data Transfer Mode/Speed - 100Mbps Speed, Full duplex with NWay Flow Control
• Power Requirement - Maximum 2.4W, +3.3VDC@0.85A
• PCB Dimensions - 108mm(L) x 68.5mm(H)
• Weight - 60 grams
• Emission Approvals - Complies with EMI Standard, FCC Class B, CE Mark & C-Tick
• IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet 100Base-FX
• IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow Control
• IEEE 802.1q VLAN’s
• 1550nm singlemode, SC connector
• 1 x Alloy A102ESC.S10-ASF Network Adapter
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.