APC DIN Rail Panel Mount UPS with Standard Battery 500VA 230V SUA500PDRI-S
Lead times may apply. Please call 1800 909099 or chat with our sales team for alternatives.
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The APC SUA500PDRI-S is a DIN Rail - Panel Mount that increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
The APC SUA500PDRI-S is a DIN Rail - Panel Mount that increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR). Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
• Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
• Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Device Type: UPS - DIN rail mountable
• Weight: 12.86 kg
• Input Voltage: AC 220/230/240 V
• Output Voltage: AC 220/230/240 V ? 5%
• Power Capacity: 325 Watt / 500 VA
• Input Connectors: 1
• Output connectors: 1 x hardwire 3-wire (1PH + N + G)
• Battery: Lead Acid
• Batteries Qty: 1
• Run Time (Up To): 8 min at full load
• Networking: RS-232
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 36.2 cm x 17.1 cm x 14.8 cm
• APC DIN Rail Panel Mount UPS with Standard Battery 500VA 230V SUA500PDRI-S
• Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
• Installation guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.