Avaya 1403 Digital Telephone in Black 700469927
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Avaya 1403 digital phone is the entry-level model in the budget 1400 series. It’s economical and perfect for staff and locations that only need a basic handset or make very few calls. The Avaya 1403 phone handset is the standard or basic model in the new budget Avaya 1400 series line up. If you're looking to get a great system but still keep the costs down the Avaya 1403 phone is a smart addition to your solution.
The Avaya 1403 digital phone is the entry-level model in the budget 1400 series. It’s economical and perfect for staff and locations that only need a basic handset or make very few calls. The Avaya 1403 phone handset is the standard or basic model in the new budget Avaya 1400 series line up. It's incredibly affordable and is a great addition for people not needing more advanced functionality required for daily use. The Avaya 1403 phone is perfect for kitchens, waiting rooms, temporary desks, retail showrooms and for staff that really only use the phone for making/ receiving the occasional call.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and line cord are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• 2 line x 16 character white backlit display
• Supports 3 administrable feature buttons with dual LEDs
• Fixed features include conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute
• High-quality speakerphone
• Reversible wedge stand for desktop and wall-mount use
• Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
• The Avaya 1403 digital telephone is compatible with IP Office Release 6.0 or later
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Line Cord
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.