Avaya 1616i IP Phone in Black 700458540
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Avaya 1616-I IP Deskphone is fully equipped for the office worker with high call volumes. For the Navigator users - Receptionists, Assistants, and Managers - the 1616-I provides the most 1-touch line/feature/speed-dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
The Avaya 1616-I IP Telephone provides the most one-touch line/feature/speed-dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists. It's designed for answering incoming calls, transferring customers to different departments or extensions, and monitoring several line appearances throughout a typical day. Perfect for the Navigator users - receptionists, assistants, and managers.
The Avaya 1616-I supports 16 line appearances/feature keys on the phone itself – and a 32 button expansion model provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons. Each of the buttons features a dual-LED (red, green) providing explicit status for the user. For a familiar look and feel, this IP phone includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, and mute. In addition, the 1616-I includes a high-quality 2-way speakerphone and supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
If you are looking for alternative Avaya phone, you may check the Avaya 1608 IP telephone with full-duplex speakerphone and 8 assignable feature keys, designed for standard desktop users.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• 4 row x 24 character white backlit display with dual position flip stand
• Supports 16-line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs
• Supports up to three 32 button expansion modules providing access to a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons 3 contextual soft-keys
• Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, Volume up/down, Mute, Speaker, Headset, Menu, telephony application, Hold, Conference, Transfer, Drop, Contacts, Call Log, Redial, Quick-access Voicemail
• High-quality 2-way speakerphone
• Message waiting indicator
• Integrated headset jack
• Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
• 8 personalized ring patterns
• Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset – supporting TTD acoustic coupler
• Static or dynamic address assignment
• Ethernet (10/100) line interface with a secondary 10/100 port for co-located laptop or PC
• Module interface – for 32 button expansion module
• PoE 802.3af class 2 device, also supports a local power supply
• Firmware upgradeable
• Optional Gigabit Adapter for Gigabit connectivity to a PC
• H.323 protocol support
• Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B
• Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or greater
• Avaya IP Office 4.2 (11) or greater
• Local or centralized electrical power through an 802.3af switch, or local power supply. HTTP file server.
• Supports the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese (half-width Katakana), Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Hebrew and Arabic
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.