Avaya 1616 IP Telephone in Black 700450190
Warranty :15 Months
The Avaya 1616 IP Telephone for IP Office or ACM 700450190 is a programmable phone which is compatible with both the IP Office platform (Avaya IP500) and the Communications platform.
The Avaya 1616 IP Telephone for IP Office or ACM 700450190 is compatible with both the IP Office platform (Avaya IP500) and the Communications platform. The Avaya 1616 includes the features found only in the higher end, more expensive, enterprise-class Telephones such as having a bright backlit display, support for multiple call appearances, 2-way speakers, dual lamp LEDs, fixed feature keys, and a context-sensitive user interface with soft keys among others. Most of all, it is cost-effective allowing end-user to gain access to feature-rich IP telephones at a very attractive price point.
If you are looking for alternative Avaya IP phone, you may check the Avaya 1608 IP telephone we have at The Telecomshop.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Upgradeable Firmware
• 16-line Appearances/Feature Keys With Dual LEDs
• 8 Personalised Ring Tones
• Message waiting indicator
• Inbuilt Headset Jack
• Quality 2-way Speakerphone
• Static/Dynamic Address Assignment
• Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
• Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or (optional 5V local power supply (sold separately)
• Expandable up to three (3) 32 button expansion modules.
• Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephony application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
• Has a Wall Mount adaptor (optional)
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.