Avaya 4602/4602SW IP Telephone 700257934
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Avaya 4602/4602SW IP Telephone is a flexible and economical communication device. It delivers the productivity and cost saving benefits of the Avaya Communication Manager IP telephony application directly to the desktop. It functions as an industry-standard SIP telephone, to support Avaya and other industry-standard SIP communication servers, and as a traditional IP telephone, working with Avaya Communication Manager. It offers all the functions of a standard telephone, but using VOIP technology.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 15 month The Telecom Shop warranty.FEATURES
• 9 fixed feature buttons: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Redial, Mute, Volume up & down, Speaker, Voice Mail
• 2 X 24 Character-based Display
• Message Waiting Indicator
• Call Monitor Speaker
• G.711, G.729a/B Voice Codecs
• QoS Options of - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ, and 802.1p/Q
• 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Connection
• Single Ethernet Port
• Hearing Aid Compatible
• Microsoft® NetMeeting Compatible
• IP Address Assignment - DHCP Client Or Statically Configure
• Downloadable Firmware for Future Upgrades
• Wall Mountable with Included Desk/Wall Mount Stand
• Telephone Base
• Hand Piece
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• User Manual
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.