Avaya 4620SW IP Telephone with On-Screen Display 700212186
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The 4620SW IP telephone is cost effective and provides a large screen graphic display, paperless button labels, call log, speed dial, twenty-four programmable feature keys, web browser, and full duplex speakerphone. The 4620SW has Unicode support and includes a two-port Ethernet switch.
The Avaya 4620SW IP Telephone is a cost effective IP telephone providing the convenience and productivity benefits inherent in a large screen graphic display design. It also delivers the extensive set of Avaya Communication Manager features directly to the desktop.
If you are looking for an alternative Avaya Phone, you may check the Avaya 4610 IP telephone we have at The Telecomshop.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Compatible with Avaya Communication Server and IP500/IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition
• 7 line x 29 character display
• 8 Personalized Ring Patterns
• Hearing Aid Compatible
• SNMP Support
• 10 Fixed Feature Buttons
• 24 Programmable Feature Buttons
• Message Waiting Indicator
• Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
• Upgradeable Firmware
• Desk or Wall Mountable
• Two port full-duplex 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection
• Static or dynamic IP address assignment
• Integrated Headset Socket
• Avaya Communication Manager
• P403/406/412/Small Office Edition 2.0 or higher with available IP Station Port
• TN799C or Higher Circuit Pack (C-LAN)
• TN2302AP Circuit Pack (Prowler)
• Requires a 1151B1 Power Supply or Equivalent
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.