Avaya 5410 Digital Telephone 700382005 - Stand Included
- Buy 10 for $28.00 $30.80 each and save 5%
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Avaya 5410 digital telephone is a model designed for users that need a phone on their desk as part of their everyday job.
The 5400 series of phones offer a high-end feature set, including a productivity local call log and speed dial directory. With an advanced user interface, the 5410 digital phone's 5 line, 29 character display eliminates the need for paper labels.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and Line cord are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Can only be used on the IP Office or Small Office – these terminals will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.
• High-end feature set with local call log and speed dial directory.
• Advanced user interface.
• Reduced installation and move costs – no paper labels.
• Investment protection with downloadable firmware.
• 12 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 2 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons).
• Adjustable Desk Stand.
• Fully Global ready (Icons used to indicate fixed button functionality).
• 5 line, 29 character display.
• Full-duplex speaker phone.
• 14 fixed feature keys, four softkeys.
• Large message waiting indicator.
• Headset jack.
• Local language customization (choice of languages for local phone menu).
• Eight Personalized Ring Patterns.
• Either desk or wall mountable.
• Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Line Cord
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.