Avaya 5602 SW IP Telephone in Black - Stand Included 700345358
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Avaya 5602SW IP telephone is a model designed for the walk-up user in common areas like meeting rooms, lobbies, or stores.
The Avaya 5602 SW is a basic IP telephone that is from the Avaya 5600 Series and runs off any Avaya IP Office system. It is a model designed for the walk-up user and is intended to be used in common areas like meeting rooms, lobbies, or stores.
If you are looking for alternative Avaya IP phone, you may check the Avaya 4602 SW IP telephone we have at The Telecomshop.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Call Forwarding
• In Group Calling
• Call Hold
• Conference Calling
• Call Diversion
• Do Not Disturb
• Call Parking
• Private Calling
• 10 Fixed Feature Buttons
• 8 Personalized Ring Patterns
• Hearing Aid Compatible, SNMP support
• 2 Programmable Feature Buttons
• 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection with PC pass through port
• Message Waiting Indicator
• Listen-only handsfree speaker
• Static or dynamic IP addressing
• Desk or Wall Mountable
• Display: 2x24 (Lines x Characters)
• Speakerphone: Listen Only
• Ethernet Port to PC: Yes
• Codec: G711, G729
• IP Address Assignment: DHCP Client or Statically Configured
• Protocol: H.323
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.