Avaya 6424D+M Digital Phone in Grey 700276132
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Avaya 6424D+M telephone has 12 softkeys control access the features that are in addition to the 24 buttons that appear on the set.
The Avaya 6424D+M telephone is a multi-appearance digital telephone with 24 call appearances and feature buttons. The Avaya phone also has six standard fixed feature buttons: a SPEAKER button which accesses a 2-way speakerphone, a MUTE button to mute the handset or speakerphone, a red HOLD button, REDIAL button, TRANSFER/TEST button, a CONF/RING button for setting up a conference call and for selecting a personalized ringing pattern. This Avaya digital phone also has a red message light and a volume control button.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and line cord are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• 2 line x 24 character LCD display showing time and date when terminal in idle status
• The display is tiltable with 3 viewing angles
• 24 Call Appearance/Feature buttons with dual LEDs
• Built-in 2-way speakerphone which can also be optioned as 1-way Group Listening speaker
• 6 Fixed buttons - Speaker, Mute, Hold, Redial, Transfer, Conference
• Adjustable volume control (Handset, Speaker/Speakerphone, & Ringer)
• Message Waiting Light (LED)
• Supports optional XM24 expansion module (24 additional Call Appearance/Feature buttons with dual LEDs)
• The Avaya 6424D+M terminal is powered from the switch
• Adjunct station or closet power is necessary only when connecting an XM24 expansion module or the 100A Analog Interface Module. If both modules are connected to the 6424D+M, only one power supply is necessary. The 6424D+M will continue to work if the aux power is interrupted, but the modules will not work
• 2-wire connectivity through 2-wire Digital line circuit packs only, Digital voice technology
• Accepts download from MultiVantage of Voice & Touchtone transmission parameters as required by each country
• Internal self test
• Choice of 8 ringing patterns
• Can be used with or without stand when the 100A Analog Interface module not in stand
• Desk or wall mountable. If 100A Analog Interface Module is connected, terminal can not be wall mounted
• Length: 10.45 in. or 26.54 cm
• Width: 9.00 in or 22.86 cm
• Boxed Weight: 4.10 lb. or 1.85 kg
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Line Cord
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.