Avaya 9630G IP Telephone 700405673
Warranty :15 Months
The Avaya 9630G IP handset (and 9640G) is essentially a step up in some ways from the 9608 and 9611. The 9630 (and 9640) are different in that they both offer Gigabit support, POE class 2, have a range of different handset colours to choose from, USB ports and custom faceplate options. The Avaya 9630G features GigE. Work performance will be increased through the use of Gigabit Ethernet within your existing infrastructure.
The Avaya 9630G is for the essential user. Featuring many advanced phone applications this desk phone will increase productivity. Users that rely on real-time voice communication will have their needs met with the Avaya 9630.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This item has been sanitised and professionally refurbished.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• 3.8" backlit display
• 6 line appearances supporting up to 24 call appearances or features
• 4 softkeys, 4 navigation buttons
• Built-in full duplex speakerphone
• Dual message waiting indicators
• Volume, menu, message, speaker, headset, contacts, and call log buttons
• Built-in two port Gigabit Ethernet switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
• Supports wideband audio codec
• Supports up to 3 Avaya SBM24 Button Modules for expansion
• 2 adapter interfaces for add-on support (e.g. 9600 Bluetooth Adapter etc.)
• Built-in headset interface
• Item Weight: 3.42 pounds
• Compatibility: H.323: Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later / SIP: Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1 / IP Office 6.1 or higher only on IP500 or IP500 V2 control units / Can be powered via 802.3af PoE or local 1151 power supply (sold separately)
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.