Avaya Analog Trunk Card 4 V2 700503164 for Avaya IP IP500 Office System
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk 4 card connects to the IP500 base card providing 4 loop-start analog trunk ports.
The Avaya Analog Trunk Card 4 V2 is an expansion card that is compatible to use for Avaya IP Office system. This card provides 4 additional analog trunk ports on your Avaya IP Office system. It also provides DTMF, caller ID (ICLID), busy tone detection.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Refurbished - Individually packed in anti-static bag.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Connects to IP500 base card - When connected to IP500 base card, it provides 4 loop-start analog trunk ports
• Also provides DTMF, caller ID (ICLID), busy tone detection
• Adjustable echo cancellation - Selectable to Off, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128 milliseconds
• Power Failure Transfer - When fitted to an IP500 analog phone base card. During power failure, the first extension port (port 1) is connected to the first analog trunk (port 9)
• Maximum - 4 per IP500 control unit
• Only compatible with IP Office 8.1.63 (Feature Pack 1) or higher
• Requires an IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, or VCM 64 base card with empty daughter card slot
• Device Type: Expansion Card
• Designed for: Avaya IP Office system
• Avaya Analog Trunk Card 4 V2 Universal 700503164
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.