Avaya J179 8-Line Gigabit IP Phone 700513569
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Avaya J179 is an elite, 8-line VoIP phone for executives and power users. This model of J179 comes with third-party call control (3PCC) using the open SIP protocol, giving you great flexibility for integrating it with standards-based SIP phone systems. It is not to be used with Avaya Aura or Avaya IP Office.
The Avaya J169 is an executive IP Phone with supports for 8 lines. It has a beautiful 3.5" color display with 8 dual color LED buttons and 4 context-sensitive soft keys for navigating menus, selecting quick actions, and controlling calls. The J179 provides lifelike wideband audio using the handset with built-in amplifier or full-duplex speakerphone.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 Month Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for WI-Fi connectivity and / or Bluetooth® headsets
• Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
• Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three 24-button Expansion Modules.
• The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
• Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
• Color display — 7.0 cm x 5.3 cm — Diagonal Width: 8.8 cm
• 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
• 4 softkeys
• LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
• 24 administrative buttons
• Wideband audio in handset and headset
• Full duplex speakerphone Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
• Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
• PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az
• SIP & H.323 protocol support
• Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A / B, G.722, Opus
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.