Belkin 2-Port Universal Secure Single-Head KVM Switch F1DN102KVM-UN-3
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
This product can dramatically simplify workstation setup with auto-sensing ports, which seamlessly merge DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI display standards.
The Belkin F1DN102KVM-UN-3 is a 2-Port Universal Secure Single-Head KVM Switch that will surely allow operators to control multiple systems using the same set of peripherals (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) without exposing potential vectors for attack. This product can also dramatically simplifies workstation setup with auto-sensing ports, which seamlessly merge DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI display standards.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Auto-sensing ports for seamless compatibility between DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs/outputs
• Futureproof design supports current and upcoming video standards up to 4k@60hz
• Passive cabling architecture simplifies upgrades and deployment
• Highly secure KVM switch purpose-built for sensitive applications
• Certified for Protection Profile 3.0 to meet the highest security standards
• Connects multiple peripherals while maintaining air-gap isolation and preventing signal leakage
• Supports up to 2 host computers and 1 display for improved user productivity
• Product Type: KVM switch - 2 ports
• Number of Computers Supported: 2
• Number of Local Users Supported: 1
• Maximum Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160
• Number of USB Ports: 7
• Input Voltage Range: 100 V AC - 240 V AC
• Computer Display Ports: 1 x DP 1.2a port or 1 x HDMI 2.0 via combo connector
• Dimensions: 317.5 (W) x 63.5 (H) x 162.6 (L) mm
• Weight: 1.77 kg
• Computer Audio Jack: 1/8" (3.5mm) female
• Computer Keyboard/Mouse Ports: USB Type B
• Computer CAC Ports when equipped with a CAC port: USB Type B
• 1 x Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch
• 12V 1.5A DC Power Supply with Worldwide Adapters
• Interchangeable Port Color Chips
• Port-Naming Labels
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.