Belkin 4-Port Dual Head Universal Secure KVM Switch F1DN204KVM-UN-3
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
This can support up to 4 host computers and 2 displays for improved user productivity.
The Belkin F1DN204KVM-UN-3 is a 4-Port Double Head Universal Secure KVM Switch which are very ideal for data-intensive applications where information from multiple sources of varying security classes must be viewed on multiple displays in real-time. The Belkin Secure KM switches comply with the latest NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0 (PP3.0) standard. PP3.0 ensures agencies are using the latest security safeguards relating to Keyboard, Pointing Device, and Audio security. This can support up to 4 host computers and 2 displays for improved user productivity.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Auto-sensing ports for seamless compatibility between DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs/outputs
• Futureproof design supports current and upcoming video standards up to 4k@60hz
• Passive cabling architecture simplifies upgrades and deployment
• Highly secure KVM switch purpose-built for sensitive applications
• Certified for Protection Profile 3.0 to meet the highest security standards
• Connects multiple peripherals while maintaining air-gap isolation and preventing signal leakage
• Supports up to 4 host computers and 2 displays for improved user productivity
• Number of Computer Connections: 4
• Number of Monitor Outputs: 2
• Video Interface: DisplayPort, HDMI
• Cable connector: USB, Audio, DCU, HDMI, DisplayPort
• Maximum Resolution: 4K@60hz
• Console Ports: 1, Dual Monitors
• Form Factor: Desktop, underdesktop, rack mountable with optional accessories
• Ports: 4x Computers, 2x Monitors, CAC, 1x Keyboard, 1x Mouse
• Supported Audio Formats: Analog
• Display Connection: HDMI, DisplayPort
• Keyboard/Mouse Connections: 2
• 1 x Belkin 4-Port Dual Head Universal Secure KVM Switch F1DN204KVM-UN-3
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.