Bundle Avaya L129 Monaural Leather QD Headset 700514052 with USB Cable AVA L129+USB PROMO
Warranty :12 months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Avaya AVA L129+USB PROMO is a bundled item that consists of Avaya L129 Monaural Leather QD Headset 700514052 with USB Cable.
The Avaya L129 is an entry-level monaural headset that is ideal for call center or UC workers. The Avaya AcousticEdge Technology delivers crystal clear audio and protects the individuals hearing by limiting the effects of long-term acoustic exposure. The Avaya L129 has features a noise cancellation that eliminates background noise, you'll be able to focus on your calls with your customers. The magnetic Quick Connect feature allows the user the ability to seamlessly transition from desk phone to laptop to mobile device. It also has an adjustable headband and boom mic you can easily adjust the headset to your liking.
Works with: Computer, Deskphone
How does it connect: QD, USB
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Audio: Wideband
• Target for: Unified Communications, Call Centers Agents
• Connection: Cable from Headset ends with QuickConnect Female
• Cable Length: 1.2m
• Works Together With: 9600 Family, J100 Series, Vantage Series, 1600 Phones
• Ear Cushion: Leather
• Noise Cancellation
• Business Segment: Entry-Level
• Soft Client Support: Equinox, One-X Agent, Agent for Desktop
• Connect whatever bottom cable required (USB or R9 for Phone) (Sold Separately)
• Headphones Form Factor: On-ear
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Sound Output Mode: Mono
• Volume Limiting Function: Yes
• Features: Avaya magnetic Quick Connect
• Connector Type: Headset (Quick Connect)
• Active Noise Canceling: Yes
• Microphone Type: Boom
• Product Type: Headset - wired
• Earpad Material: Leather
• Recommended Use: Portable electronics, phone
• Avaya L129 Monaural Leather QD Headset 700514052
• USB Cable
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.