Bundle Yealink 12-Line IP Phone SIP-T43U with UH36-M Wideband USB and 3.5mm Monaural Wired Headset
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
This bundle is consists of a Yealink SIP-T43U 12-Line IP Phone and Yealink UH36-M Wideband Noise Cancelling USB and 3.5mm Monaural Wired Headset.
The Yealink SIP-T43U IP phone is an entry-level desk phone for everyday use in the office. The Yealink SIP-T43U has a classic design with 3.7" display with 8 line keys and 4 soft keys for a familiar user interface. The T43U features Optima HD audio quality via the hearing aid compatible handset and full-duplex speakerphone with echo cancellation. For hands-free communications, use one of the two USB ports for a USB headset, or use the dedicated RJ9 port.
The Yealink UH36-M is a Wideband Noise Cancelling USB Monaural Wired Headset especially designed for Unified Communication, office, and call centre professionals, featuring high-quality audio, exceptional wearing comfort, proven integration of Yealink IP phone and device management platform, ensures your every conversation a great experience.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• 3.7" 360x160-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
• Dual USB ports
• Dual firmware images
• Opus codec support
• T43U/T46U/T48U Auto-P template unified
• T43U/T46U/T48U firmware unified
• Up to 12 SIP accounts
• PoE support
• USB headset and EHS support
• Wi-Fi via WF40/WF50
• Bluetooth via BT40/BT41
• Supports color-screen expansion modules
• Stand with 2 adjustable angles
• Wall mountable (Optional)
• Simple and Flexible Connectivity: Runs right out of the box, a USB plug-and-play setup makes the connectivity to Yealink IP phones, PC and tablet in touch, and the connectivity via 3.5mm jack to PC and smartphone is ready to work likewise.
• Noise-Canceling Microphone: The noise-cancelling microphone allows for the most reduction of outside noise, so the listeners can focus more on the desired sound at hand, the nearby talkers are protected with most call privacy as well.
• Unparallel Audio Experience: Made for calls and music, this headset is kitted out with wideband HD audio technology and passive noise cancellation that ensures richer and clearer conversations, eliminates background noises as well.
• All-day-ease: The over-the-head style and soft leather ear cushions are easy on your head and ears. Its the ergonomic design makes UH36 comfortable enough for long conference calls and all-day use.
• Higher Reliability: Deeply integrated with Yealink IP phones that the advanced features, such as volume synchronization and multiple calls control are just right at your fingertips.
• HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
• Acoustic Shield
• Wideband codec: AMR-WB (optional), Opus, G.722
• Narrowband codec: AMR-NB (optional), Opus, G.711(A/µ), G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
• DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
• VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
• 12 VoIP accounts
• One-touch speed dial, redial
• Call forward, call waiting, call transfer, call hold
• Call return, group listening, emergency call
• Mute, auto answer, DND, hoteline
• 3-way conference call
• Direct IP call without SIP proxy
• Ring tone selection/import/delete
• Set date time manually or automatically
• Dial Plan, XML Browser, Action URL/URI
• RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
• Dual USB ports (2.0 compliant)
- Bluetooth earphone through BT40/BT41
- Contact synchronization through BT40/BT41
- Wi-Fi through WF40/WF50
- USB call recording through USB flash drive
- USB headset
- Expansion Module EXP43
- Wireless Headset Adapter EHS40
• Enhanced DSS key
Display and Indicator
• 3.7" 360x160-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
• LED for call and message waiting indication
• Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information
• Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
• Multilingual user interface
• Caller ID with name and number
• Power saving
• 8 line keys with LED
• 8 line keys can be programmed up to 21 paperless DSS keys (3-page view)
• 5 features keys: message, headset, mute, redial, hands-free speakerphone
• 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
• 6 navigation keys
• 2 volume control keys
• Illuminated mute key
• Illuminated headset key
• Illuminated hands-free speakerphone key
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
• Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 2
• 2 x USB port (2.0 compliant)
• 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
• 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
• Headset cable length: 1.2 m (from headset to 3.5 mm jack)
• USB cable length: 0.9 m (from call control unit to USB plug)
• Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows®, Apple Mac OS
• Colour: Black and silver
• Weight: UH36 Mono: 120 g
• Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
• Microphone frequency response range: 100 Hz-7 kHz
• Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
• Microphone Sensitivity: -44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
• Speaker sensitivity: 93 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 60 mV
• Speaker Frequency response range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
• Speaker impedance: 32+/-4.8Ω, @ 1.0 kHz
• Speaker input power: normal 5 mW, max 10 mW
• Speaker bandwidth: Wideband
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• UH36 Monoaural Headset
• YHC20 Controller
• Drawstring Bag
• Quick Start Guide
This is an IP Telephone. It requires an IP account from your provider. Your IP provider will be able to provide credentials to load into your phone. If your provider requires certain firmware to use this phone on their network please contact us before purchasing.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.