Bundle Yealink 16-Line IP HD Phone SIP-T57W with UH36-M Wideband USB and 3.5mm Monaural Wired Headset
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
This bundle is consists of Yealink 16-Line IP HD Phone SIP-T57W with UH36-M Wideband USB and 3.5mm Monaural Wired Headset.
The Yealink SIP-T57W IP phone with an adjustable 7-inch multi-point touch screen that you can not only easily and flexibly find the comfortable viewing angle according to the personal and environmental needs, but also get a rich visual presentation and easy navigation with just one-touch. With the built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and the built-in dual-band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, the SIP-T57W IP Phone ensures you to keep up with the modern wireless technology and take the first chance in the future wireless age.
The Yealink UH36-M is a Wideband Noise Cancelling USB Monaural Wired Headset especially designed for Unified Communication, office, and call centre professionals, featuring high-quality audio, exceptional wearing comfort, proven integration of Yealink IP phone and device management platform, ensures your every conversation a great experience.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• 7” 800 x 480 capacitive adjustable touch screen
• Adjustable LCD screen
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
• Built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
• USB 2.0 port for USB recording,
• Wired/wireless USB headsets and EXP50
• Up to 16 VoIP accounts
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
• PoE support
• HAC Handset
• Paperless label design
• Wall Mount Bracket (Optional)
• Simple and Flexible Connectivity: Runs right out of the box, a USB plug-and-play setup makes the connectivity to Yealink IP phones, PC and tablet in touch, and the connectivity via 3.5mm jack to PC and smartphone is ready to work likewise.
• Noise-Canceling Microphone: The noise-cancelling microphone allows for the most reduction of outside noise, so the listeners can focus more on the desired sound at hand, the nearby talkers are protected with most call privacy as well.
• Unparallel Audio Experience: Made for calls and music, this headset is kitted out with wideband HD audio technology and passive noise cancellation that ensures richer and clearer conversations, eliminates background noises as well.
• All-day-ease: The over-the-head style and soft leather ear cushions are easy on your head and ears. Its the ergonomic design makes UH36 comfortable enough for long conference calls and all-day use.
• Higher Reliability: Deeply integrated with Yealink IP phones that the advanced features, such as volume synchronization and multiple calls control are just right at your fingertips.
• HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
• Acoustic Shield
• Audio codec: Opus, G.722, PCMA, PCMU, G.729A/B, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC
• DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
• VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
• 16 VoIP accounts
• Call hold
• One-touch speed dial
• Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
• Mute, DND
• Group listening, SMS
• Emergency call
• Redial, call return,
• Auto answer
• 3-way conferencing
• Direct IP call without SIP proxy
• Ring tone selection/import/delete
• Set date time manually or automatically
• Dial plan, XML Browser, Action URL/URI
• RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
• Built-in dual band Wi-Fi:
- Network standard: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Transmission rate: Up to 433Mbps (dynamic)
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz/5.0GHz
• Built-in Bluetooth for:
- Bluetooth headset,
- Mobile contacts synchronization
- Bluetooth call
• USB port (2.0 compliant) for:
- Wired/wireless USB headset
- USB call recording through USB flash drive
- Color-screen expansion modules EXP50 (up to 3)
• Content Sharing (via Yealink VCD)(1)
• Enhanced DSS key
Display and Indicator
• 7" 800 x 480 capacitive adjustable touch screen
• LED for call and message waiting indication
• Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information
• Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
• Multilingual user interface
• Caller ID with name, number and photo
• Power saving
• 29 one-touch DSS keys
• 7 feature keys: hold, transfer, message, headset, mute, redial, speakerphone
• Volume control keys
• Illuminated mute/headset/hands-free speakerphone key
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
• Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
• 1 x USB port (2.0 compliant)
• 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
• 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
• 1 x RJ12 (6P6C) EXT port
• Headset cable length: 1.2 m (from headset to 3.5 mm jack)
• USB cable length: 0.9 m (from call control unit to USB plug)
• Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows®, Apple Mac OS
• Colour: Black and silver
• Weight: UH36 Mono: 120 g
• Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
• Microphone frequency response range: 100 Hz-7 kHz
• Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
• Microphone Sensitivity: -44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
• Speaker sensitivity: 93 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 60 mV
• Speaker Frequency response range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
• Speaker impedance: 32+/-4.8Ω, @ 1.0 kHz
• Speaker input power: normal 5 mW, max 10 mW
• Speaker bandwidth: Wideband
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• UH36 Monoaural Headset
• YHC20 Controller
• Drawstring Bag
• Quick Start Guide
This is an IP Telephone. It requires an IP account from your provider. Your IP provider will be able to provide credentials to load into your phone. If your provider requires certain firmware to use this phone on their network please contact us before purchasing.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.