Cel-Fi GO2 Smart Signal Repeater Building Pack RPR-CF-00428 for Optus Mobile Network
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cel-Fi GO2 RPR-CF-00428 Smart Signal Repeater is designed for building applications. It boosts two bands at a time and features 100dB of system gain.
The Cel-Fi GO2 RPR-CF-00428 Smart Signal Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within a building. It supports voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, boosting your indoor mobile coverage has never been easier.
The Blackhawk Ceiling Dome is an ideal companion to Cel-Fi repeater systems installed in commercial and industrial buildings.
The Blackhawk LPDA Antenna is one of the most popular external antenna solutions for poor 3G / 4G voice and data service. This one antenna can be used on any mobile network, in any area without worrying about compatibility. It is the ideal roof-mounted antenna for Cel-Fi repeaters.
You may also check all the Repeater devices, we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 24-month Manufacturer's warranty.
• Supports 3G (900/2100), 4G (1800/2100/2600)
• Boosts two bands at a time
• Designed for building applications
• 100dB of system gain
• Includes external and internal antennas
• Locked to the Optus Mobile Network
• Carrier approved
• Band Selection Button
• Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
• Product Type: Repeater
• System Gain: Up to 100dB per band
• Operating temperature: 0° to 65° C
• Relative humidity: 0 to 95%, noncondensing
• Power: 12V DC via external supply, External supply: 100 to 240V AC, 47–63Hz, Nominal power consumption 16W
• Supported Network: Optus, TPG, Amaysim, Dodo, iiNet, plus more
• Cel-Fi GO for Optus
• Blackhawk Ceiling Dome 698-4000MHz 2/5dBi Antenna -150dBc PIM
• Blackhawk LPDA 698-4000 12/14dBi
• 10m LMR240 Cable
• 6m LMR240 Cable
• 240v Power Supply
• 12v Cigarette Lighter Power Supply
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.