Cel-Fi Quatra Coverage Unit RPR-CF-00300 for Vodafone Bands 1, 3, 7, 8
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cel-Fi Quatra RPR-CF-00300 Coverage Unit provides uniform, high-quality cellular signal throughout the building, scalable to the size needed. Cel-FI QUATRA is carrier approved and guaranteed network safe.
The Cel-Fi Quatra RPR-CF-00300 Coverage Unit connects to a NU and is responsible for rebroadcasting the mobile signal. It provides coverage within the building (up to four per Network Unit). Cel-Fi QUATRA is an Active DAS Hybrid that solves this problem. It is an affordable, all-digital solution. It also delivers a cellular signal that is up to 1000x stronger, utilising CAT5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building. QUATRA can be installed in just days (compared to months typical of other solutions), and at a price point that meets the middle price budget. Cel-Fi QUATRA Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. The cost-efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverage Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) for up to four CUs.
You may also check all the Repeater devices, we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 24-month Manufacturer's warranty.
• CU’s provides coverage within the building (up to four per Network Unit)
• Self-configuring and self-optimising
• 3G (900/ 2100)
• LTE (2100/ 1800/ 2600)
• MIMO support on 1800 & 2600
• Crossover support on 2100 & 2600
• 75Mhz of Bandwidth supporting up to four bands simultaneously
• Coverage Units (up to four) are powered from the NU using PoE
• The connection between the Network Unit and Coverage Units is digital via CAT5e cable, ensuring maximum output at each coverage unit.
• 2 x QMA optional service antenna ports (MIMO or SISO)
• Product Type: Coverage Unit
• Compatibility: Vodafone Bands 1/3/7/8
• Cel-Fi Quatra Coverage Unit RPR-CF-00300
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.