Cel-Fi GO Stationary Telstra with Omni High Gain 698-2700 6dBi Antenna RPR-CF-00116
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cel-Fi RPR-CF-00116 GO for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within a building.
The Cel-Fi RPR-CF-00116 GO for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within a building. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, boosting your indoor mobile coverage has never been easier. Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G(850) or 4G(700 or 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work with selected carriers.
The OMNI High Gain 698-2700MHz is an Omni-directional antenna that does not need to point towards the direction of where the signal is coming from and will receive a signal from 360 degrees. It can be roof, gutter, or wall-mounted. Not recommended in low signal areas unless Los cannot be determined.
You may also check all the Repeater devices, we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 24-months manufacturer's warranty.
• Supports 3G (850) and 4G (700/1800) – only one band at a time
• Designed for building applications
• 100dB of system gain
• Includes external and internal antennas
• Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
• Carrier approved
• Band Selection Button
• Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
• Product Type: Repeater
• Cellular Bands: 700/ 850/1800 MHz
• System Gain: Up to 100 dB per band
• Operating temperature: 0° to 65°C
• Relative humidity: 0 to 95%, noncondensing
• External supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 - 63Hz
• Cel-Fi GO Stationary Model
• Blackhawk Wall Mount 698-4000MHz 5/7dBi Panel Antenna -150dBc PIM
• Omni High Gain 698-2700 6dBi + 10m Cable
• 6m LMR240 Cable
• 240v Power Supply
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.