Cel-Fi GO Stationary Telstra with Blackhawk LPDA 698-4000 12/14dBi Antenna RPR-CF-00533
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cel-Fi RPR-CF-00533 GO Stationary for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within a building. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, boosting your indoor mobile coverage has never been easier.
The Cel-Fi GO Stationary Telstra RPR-CF-00533 is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within a building. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, boosting your indoor mobile coverage has never been easier. Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G(850) or 4G(700 or 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work with selected carriers.
The Blackhawk LPDA 698-4000 12/14dBi is an antenna that needs to be pointed towards the direction of where the signal is coming from and pole mounted. It covers all the cellular ranges so is suitable for all carriers.
You may also check all the Repeater devices, we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 24-months manufacturer's warranty.
• Supports 3G (850) and 4G (700/1800) – only one band at a time
• Designed for building applications
• 100dB of system gain
• Includes external and internal antennas
• Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
• Carrier approved
• Band Selection Button
• Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
• Product Type: Repeater
• Cellular Bands: 700/ 850/1800 MHz
• System Gain: Up to 100dB per band
• Operating temperature: 0° to 40°C
• Relative humidity: 0 to 95%, noncondensing
• External supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 - 63Hz
• Cel-Fi GO Stationary for Telstra
• Blackhawk M2M 698-2700MHz Paddle RA Modem Antenna
• Blackhawk LPDA 698-4000 12/14dBi
• 10m LMR240 Cable
• 240v Power Supply
• Setup Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.