The Cisco 1530 nm LC/PC Multimode Transceiver Module CWDM-SFP10G-1530= is part of the Cisco® CWDM SFP 10 Gigabit Ethernet solution allows enterprise companies and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
The product set enables the flexible design of highly available, multiservice networks.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Enables the transport of up to eight channels of 10 Gigabit Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber (SMF) strands.
• Takes advantage of a multichannel architecture and the inherent protection of ring architectures.
• Enables use of Layer 2 and Layer 3 redundancy and failover mechanisms at the channel endpoints (Cisco CWDM SFP+) to build highly available links
• Enables use of two-path link configurations in a ring architecture to provide protection from fiber cuts
• enables enterprises and service providers to increase the bandwidth of an existing 10 Gigabit Ethernet optical infrastructure without adding new fiber strands. The solution can be used in parallel with other Cisco SFP+ devices on the same platform.
• Device Type: SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module - LC/PC multi-mode
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Cabling Type: CWDM
• Data Transfer Rate:10 Gbps
• Optical Wave Length: 1530 nm
• Data Link Protocol: 10 GigE
• Max Transfer Distance: 40 km
• Designed For: P/N: C3850-NM-8-10G-RF, C9300-NM-2Y, C9300-NM-2Y=, C9300-NM-8X-RF, C9400-LC-24XS, C9400-SUP-1XL, C9400-SUP-1XL=, C9500-48Y4C, C9500-NM-8X-RF, N3K-C34180YC, N540-24Z8Q2C-SYS, N77-M348XP-23L-RF, N9K-C93240YC-FX2, N9K-C9332C, NC55-MPA-12T-S, NCS-5002, NCS-55A2-MOD-S, WS-C3850-48P,
• Cisco 1530 nm LC/PC Multimode Transceiver Module CWDM-SFP10G-1530=
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.