Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router
Warranty :15 Months
The Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router enables customers to deploy simultaneous services such as secured data communications with traditional IP routing at wire-speed performance.
The Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router enables customers to deploy simultaneous services such as secured data communications with traditional IP routing at wire-speed performance. By offering hardware-based encryption on the motherboard that can be enabled with an optional Cisco IOS Software security image and the flexibility to integrate a wide array of services, modules, and interface cards, the Cisco 1841 router helps enable businesses to incorporate the functions of a standalone secure data solution.
If you are looking for an alternative Cisco router, you may also check the Cisco 1941 Integrated Service Router we have at The Telecomshop.
You may also check all the Cisco Networking Router models we have at The Telecomshop.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This item has been sanitised and professionally refurbished.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Supports concurrent deployment of high-performance, secure data services with headroom for future applications
• Offers wide variety of LAN and WAN options; network interfaces are field-upgradable to accommodate future technologies
• Provides many types of slots to add connectivity and services in the future on an "integrate-as-you-grow" basis
• Supports more than 30 modules and interface cards, including existing WAN (WIC) and multiflex (VWIC) interface cards (for data support only on the Cisco 1841 router) and advanced integration modules (AIMs)
• Offers cryptography accelerator as standard integrated hardware that can be enabled with an optional Cisco IOS Software for 3DES and AES encryption support
• Provides enhanced feature set of security performance through support of optional VPN acceleration card for VPN 3DES or AES encryption
• 1 x Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.