Cisco 5520 Wireless Network Management Device AIR-CT5520-K9
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco 5520 AIR-CT5520-K9 Network Management Device is a highly scalable, service-rich, resilient, and flexible platform that is ideal for medium-sized to large enterprise and campus deployments.
The Cisco 5520 AIR-CT5520-K9 Network Management Device supports up to 1500 access points and 20,000 clients. It offers flexibility to support multiple deployment modes in the same controller: for example, a centralized mode for the campus, Cisco FlexConnect mode for lean branches managed over the WAN, and mesh (bridge) mode for deployments where full Ethernet cabling is unavailable. The Cisco 5520 AIR-CT5520-K9 is optimised for the next generation of wireless networks, 802.11ac Wave 2.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Support up to 1500 access points and 20,000 clients
• Optimise 802.11ac Wave 2 next-generation networks with 20 Gb throughput
• Consolidate multiple controllers into one with a single point of touch
• Support centralized, distributed, and mesh deployments
• Deploy Cisco FlexConnect in sites with up to 100 access points in up to 1500 groups
• Sub-second failover for access point and client failover for uninterrupted application availability
• Dual-redundant Gigabit or 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
• Solid state device-based storage-no moving parts
• Optional redundant, hot-swappable power supply for no incremental system downtime
• Enhanced system uptime with fast system restarts
• Product Description: Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller - network management device
• Device Type: Network management device
• Form Factor: Rack-mountable - 1U
• Data Link Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Performance: Throughput: 20 Gbps
• Capacity: Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4096
• Included Accessories: Rack mount kit
• Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Power Redundancy: Yes
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 48.2 cm x 78.7 cm x 4.32 cm
• Weight: 13.6 kg
• Cisco 5520 Wireless Network Management Device AIR-CT5520-K9
• Power Cord
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.