Cisco 5m 100GBASE QSFP Active Optical Cable QSFP-100G-AOC5M=
The Cisco QSFP-100G-AOC5M= is suitable for short distance high-speed data interconnection within data centers, enterprise cores, distribution layers, and high-performance computing applications. The 100G QSFP AOC cable has been tested and programmed at the factory to ensure the quality, high performance, and compatibility.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco QSFP-100G-AOC5M= is a 5-meter 100G QSFP active optical cable is compatible with Cisco networking equipment and equivalent to Cisco QSFP-100G-AOC5M. It uses a new generation of technologies to accept the same electrical input as conventional copper cables, but it uses fiber between connectors to achieve a variety of advantages, including longer distances and higher bandwidth to achieve rapid and effective data transfer.
You may also check all the Active Optical Cable we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a Cisco Limited 5-Year Return To Factory Warranty
• Functionally identical to Cisco QSFP-100G-AOC5M
• Four-channel full-duplex active optical cable
• Multirate capability: 10 Gb/s to 25Gb/s per channel
• QSFP28 high-density form factor
• Low power dissipation: <3.5W per cable end
• Low weight for high-port-count architectures
• Allow different equipment connect by configuring each end of the cable
• Brand/Item model number: Cisco QSFP-100G-AOC5M
• Form Factor QSFP28 AOC
• Wavelength 850 nm
• Data Rate, each Lane 25 Gb/s
• Fiber Type OM3
• Cable Length 1 meter (3.3 ft)
• Cable Diameter 3 mm
• Minimum cable bend radius 25 mm
• Cable Jacket Type LSZH
• Connector QSFP28/QSFP28
• Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Yes
• Environment Operating: 0°C to 70°C
• Storage: -40°C to 85°C
• 1 x Cisco 5m 100GBASE QSFP Active Optical Cable QSFP-100G-AOC5M=
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.