Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone in Smoke CP-7832-K9-RF
Lead times may apply. 3-4 weeks ETA.
Warranty :12 Months
The Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone in Smoke CP-7832-K9-RF is a Cisco conference phone designed with a unique acoustic architecture that enables it to capture both the deeper lows and the higher frequencies of the human voice, resulting in a true audiophile sound experience.
Note: Please be advised, once an order for this item has been placed, no refunds or returns will be accepted.
The Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone in Smoke CP-7832-K9-RF
is a Cisco conference phone
designed with a unique acoustic architecture that enables it to capture both the deeper lows and the higher frequencies of the human voice, resulting in a true audiophile sound experience.
It combines superior high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree microphone coverage in a very sleek, approachable, and compact form, making it ideal for both small conference and huddle rooms and private offices, such as for managers and executives.
Note: 3-4 weeks ETA
Manufacturer Refurbished - Cisco Refresh products have been remanufactured, have had critical engineering change orders made, and have been thoroughly tested and retested to meet stringent Cisco specifications. Cisco's rigorous and proprietary process ensures that our customers get genuine Cisco products, certified by Cisco.
If you want to know more about Cisco Refresh products, please download/click this FAQ.
This item is a remanufactured and supported by Cisco with a 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.
• Color: Smoke
• Full-duplex speakerphone
• 384 x 128 (W x H) monochrome display with white LED backlight
• Supports Cisco Discovery Protocol and 802.1Q/p standards
• Compact footprint design with 360-degree room coverage and no less than 7-ft (2.1-m) microphone pickup
• Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line, as on other 7800 Series phones
• Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud and third-party hosted call control platforms offer deployment flexibility
• Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without a VPN client
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1
• Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch reduces installation costs and footprint at the desk
• Conference VoIP phone
• Multiple VoIP protocol support
• SIP, SDP VoIP Protocols
• 1 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX Network Ports
• Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
• Compatible Software Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5 or later
• 1 x Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone in Smoke CP-7832-K9-RF
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.