Cisco 7841 4-Line IP Telephone in Charcoal CP-7841-K9=
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco 7841 4-Line IP Phone will definitely give you excellent and uttermost features and functionality. It can provide an easy to use interface and traditional telephony-like user experience.
The Cisco 7841 4-Line IP Phone will definitely give you excellent and uttermost features and functionality. It can provide an easy to use interface and traditional telephony-like user experience. It is fully equipped with white backlit, greyscale, 3.5” 396×162 pixel-based display, scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications, standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port), analog headset jack and volume control. This IP phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset, headset, and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting. In addition, this is also compatible with Cisco Aironet Power Injector (AIR-PWRINJ5=).
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.FEATURES
• Four line and programmable feature keys enable quick access to telephony features and staff
• High-resolution, graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier
• Built-in speakerphone adds freedom with hands-free communications
• Wideband for enhanced audio clarity is supported with a handset, speaker, or a headset
• Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without the need for a VPN client
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1
• Integrated IEEE 10/100/1000 switch lowers installation costs and footprint at the desk
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.