Cisco 7936 IP Conference Station
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco® Unified IP Phone family provides industry-leading levels of integrated business functionality and converged communications features beyond today's conventional voice systems—surpassing competitive offerings.
The Cisco® Unified IP Phone family provides industry-leading levels of integrated business functionality and converged communications features beyond today's conventional voice systems—surpassing competitive offerings. Cisco Systems® continues to deliver one of the industry's best end-to-end data and true voice over IP (VoIP) solutions, offering the most complete, stylish, and feature-rich IP phones to enterprise and small to midsize customers.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 combines state-of-the-art speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior voice and microphone quality, with simplified wiring and administrative cost benefits. A full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, the new Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 is designed for use on desktops, conference rooms, and in executive suites.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 offers improvements over the existing Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935 with external microphone ports, optional external microphone kit, newly audio-tuned speaker grill, and a new backlit liquid crystal display (LCD) display. The optional microphone kit includes two microphones with six-foot cords. This places microphones across a 12-foot area, effectively expanding a suggested conference room size of 20 feet by 30 feet. The new backlit LCD display improves visibility in low light conditions. The display font size is also adjustable for improved distant viewing.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 easily joins a Cisco Catalyst® 10/100 Ethernet switch port with a Cisco RJ-45 cable connection, and configures itself to the IP network via the Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP).
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 offers exceptional voice quality—virtually eliminating echoes, reverberations, and truncated words to help deliver a more natural conversation. It features superb sound quality with a digitally tuned speaker and three microphones that minimize background noise, allowing conference participants to move around the room while speaking. Connecting two optional extension microphones to the base unit enables both voice coverage for larger rooms and enhanced speaker volume output.
In addition to the regular telephony keypad, the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 provides three soft keys and menu navigation keys that guide a user through call features and functions. The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 also features a pixel-based LCD display, which exhibits the date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and feature and line status.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This item has been sanitised and professionally refurbished.
This item comes with 15 months warranty.
• Standard business telephony features—Includes call hold, call transfer, call release, mute, conference ("ad-hoc" and "meet-me" conferencing, park, and pick up
• Feature updates—Facilitates Cisco Unified CallManager software upgrades along with advances in system capabilities
• Full-duplex operation—Permits natural, two-way conversations without clipping or distortion; the system automatically adapts to changes in the acoustic conditions of the room using state-of-the-art acoustic technology
• Integrated keypad—Eliminates the need to receive and place calls on a separate telephone
• 360-degree room coverage—A powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage of small-to-midsize conference rooms or offices
• Single cable design—Reduces clutter on the tabletop by combining a single cable from the power interface module (PIM) cable with network and power
• Simple to install—Configures easily with Cisco Unified CallManager
• Freedom from special end-user training—Works like a regular telephone
• Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) for auto address configuration to the IP network
• Cisco Discovery Protocol for Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 to Cisco Catalyst switch port discovery—Provides powerful protocol for E911 services, phone tracking, and asset/theft management
• Auto configuration of phone number, software images, and personalized settings—Simplifies installation, reconfiguration, and future feature enhancements such as Web browsing capabilities
• The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 uses a single 10/100BaseTx Ethernet LAN connection to the network via a RJ-45 cable interface
• Convenient volume control buttons
• Five user-adjustable ring tones
• G.711 (A-law and µ-Law) and G.729a audio compression
• IP address assignment —DHCP client or statically configured
• Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection
• Web and LCD-based configuration
• Local 20 entry directory
• Display contrast
• Ring type
• Network configuration
• Call status
• 1 x Cisco 7936 IP Conference Station
• 1 x New Patch Lead
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.