Cisco 7940G Unified IP Telephone with SCCP Firmware
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
Cisco 7940G Unified IP Telephone - CP-7940G with 24+ user-adjustable ring tones A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids G.711 and G.729a audio compression.
The Cisco Unified IP phone products include phones with large pixel-based displays to bring productivity-enhancing applications to the phones, as well as customization options that can be modified as needs change, and provide inline power support over Ethernet.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
• A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
• G.711 and G.729a audio compression
• H.323 compatible and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
• An IP address assignment-DHCP client or statically configured
• Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
• EIA/TIA RS-232 port for future add-on options such as line expansion, security access, and more
• Display contrast
• Ring type
• Network configuration
• Call status
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.