Cisco 7940G Unified IP Telephone with SCCP Firmware
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
- 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 compatible and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
- An IP address assignment-DHCP client or statically configured
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
- EIA/TIA RS-232 port for future add-on options such as line expansion, security access, and more
- Display contrast
- Ring type
- Network configuration
- Call status
Power supply not included.
This phone requires a system to operate.
Please note this phone does not support the standard IEEE 802.3af POE and will either require a cisco UC system or a 48V power supply to operate.
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.