Cisco 7942G IP Telephone with SIP 9.3.1 Firmware
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The CP-7942G IP Telephone is designed to grow with your organization and give enhancements to your system capabilities. Designed for wideband audio and it is intended to meet the needs of transaction-type workers with significant phone traffic. It has two programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions. It has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• 5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display. Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications
• Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone
• G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported
• Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
• Speakerphone includes Speaker On/Off, Microphone Mute, and Headset buttons that are lit when active
• Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC
• Built-in support for more than 30 languages
• Telephone Base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.