Cisco 7960G IP Telephone with SCCP Firmware
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G telephone, is a full-featured IP phone primarily for manager and executive needs. The Cisco Unified IP Phone CP-7960G provides many accessibility methods according to user preference. It provides six programmable line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions. Audio controls for the duplex speakerphone, handset, and headset.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• 6 programmable lines/feature keys
• Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
• Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
• Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users
• Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
• 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
• Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialled
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have prehttps://www.thetelecomshop.com/au/ip-voip-phones?manufacturer=1491" target="_blank" style="color: blue">Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.