Cisco 7960G IP Telephone CP-7960G CHECK STOCK
The product you are looking for is Discontinued
Warranty :Manufacturers Warranty
The Cisco Unified 7960G IP Phone is a key offering in the IP Phone portfolio and a full-featured IP phone primarily for manager and executive needs. It provides six programmable line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions. Audio controls for duplex speakerphone, handset and headset. It also features a large, pixel-based LCD display. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.FEATURES
• 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
• G.711 and G.729a audio compression
• An IP address assignment-DHCP client or statically configured
• H.323 compatible and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
• Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
• EIA/TIA RS-232 port for future add-on options such as line expansion, security access, and more
• A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
• Telephone Base
• Hand Piece
• Patch Lead
• Curly Cord
• User Manual
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Please note this phone does not support the standard IEEE 802.3af POE and will either require a cisco UC system or a 48V power supply to operate.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.