Cisco 802.11ac 4x4 Wave 2 Access Point Ceiling Mount CBW240AC-Z
Warranty :Manufacturers Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco CBW240AC-Z expand the deployment of traditional wireless networks while reducing deployment costs. It provides 1 GB of DRAM, 256 MB flash, 2 x Gigabit (10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing) - Power over Ethernet (PoE), and maximum number mesh extenders of 25 per access point (up to 8 hops).
The Cisco CBW240AC-Z is a 802.11ac 4x4 Wave 2 Access Point Ceiling Mount offers highly secure
wireless connectivity and support Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2.
It expand the deployment of traditional wireless networks while reducing deployment costs. It provides 1 GB of DRAM, 256 MB flash, 2 x Gigabit (10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing) - Power over Ethernet (PoE), and maximum number mesh extenders of 25 per access point (up to 8 hops).
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited Hardware Warranty.
• 802.11ac Wave 1 and 2 capabilities with MU‑MIMO technology: The IEEE 802.11ac standard delivers improved experience in typical environments, and more predictable performance for advanced applications such as 4K or 8K video, high-density high-definition collaboration apps, all-wireless offices, and Internet of Things (IoT). Supporting four spatial streams, MU-MIMO enables access points to split spatial streams between client devices, to maximize throughput.
• Simplified management: Deploy and configure multiple Cisco Business Wireless access points and mesh extenders easily without a physical controller, using Cisco Business Mobile app. Optional multisite remote management is available through Cisco FindIT Network Management.
• Mesh technology support: Mix and match Cisco Business mesh extenders or access points to increase WiFi coverage throughout your business.
• Flexible deployment: Flexible deployment models supporting multiple concurrent use cases required by small businesses, including point of sale systems, surveillance cameras, guest access, and more.
• Device Type: Access Point Ceiling Mount
• DRAM: 1 GB
• Flash: 256 MB flash
• Data rates supported on 5 GHz: 6.5 to 1733Mbps (MCS0-MCS9)
• Max # of mesh extenders: 25 per access point, up to 8 hops
• Ethernet Ports: 2 x Gigabit (10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing), Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Weight: 0.43 kg
• Power Draw: 13.2W
• Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 1.5 in
• Colour: White
• 1 x Cisco 802.11ac 4x4 Wave 2 Access Point Ceiling Mount CBW240AC-Z
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.