Cisco 802.11AC W2 B Reg Domain Access Point AIR-AP1852I-B-K9
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Aironet 1852i Access PointAIR-AP1852I-B-K9 provides a data rate of up to 1.7 Gbps on the 5-GHz radio, more than triple the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11n access points. It also enables a total aggregate dual-radio data rate of 2.0 Gbps, providing the necessary foundation for enterprise and service provider networks to stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations and needs of their wireless users.
Ideal for small and medium-sized networks, the Cisco Aironet 1850 Series delivers industry-leading performance for enterprise and service provider markets via enterprise-class 4x4 MIMO, four-spatial-stream access points that support the IEEE’s new 802.11ac Wave 2 specification. The Aironet 1850 Series extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 2 support.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• Product Description: 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point, 4x4:4, Internal Antenna, B Regulatory Domain
• Device Type: Wireless access point
• Form Factor: External
• Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11ac (draft 5.0)
• Wireless Protocol: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (draft 5.0)
• Data Transfer Rate: 1.7 GBps
• Wi-Fi Bands: 5 GHz, 2.4 GHz
• Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
• Status Indicators: Status
• Interfaces: 1 x console - RJ-45, 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A, 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45, 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45
• Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V
• Frequency Required: 50 - 60 hertz
• Power Consumption Operational: 20.9 watt
• Encryption Algorithm: TLS, TTLS, WPA, PEAP, WPA2, AES, TKIP
• Authentication Method: EAP-FAST, MS-CHAP v.2, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 210.8 x 210.8 x 50.8 mm
• Weight: 1.41Kg
• Cisco Aironet 1852i Access Point AIR-AP1852I-B-K9
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
Visit here for more Cisco Networking Devices.