Cisco 802.11AC W2 Value Outdoor Access Point Internal Antenna N Reg Domain AIR-AP1542I-N-K9
The Cisco 802.11AC W2 Value Outdoor Access Point Internal Antenna N Reg Domain AIR-AP1542I-N-K9 is one of the Cisco Aironet® 1540 Series that is ideal for applications requiring rugged outdoor Wi-Fi coverage and supports the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 radio standard.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco 802.11AC W2 Value Outdoor Access Point AIR-AP1542I-N-K9 is one of the Cisco Aironet® 1540 Series that is ideal for applications requiring rugged outdoor Wi-Fi coverage and supports the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 radio standard.
Housed in a compact, aesthetically pleasing, easy-to-deploy package, the 1540 Series offers flexible deployment options for service providers and enterprise networks that need the fastest links possible for mobile outdoor clients (smartphones, tablets, and
laptops) and wireless backhaul.
The 1540 Series access points give network operators the flexibility to balance their desired wireless coverage with their need for easy deployment.
You may also check all the Cisco Access Point models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Compact size
• 802.11ac Wave 2 radio
• Multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO)
• Flexible deployment modes
● Description: 802.11AC Wave 2 Value Outdoor AP, Internal Antenna, N Regulatory Domain.
● 2 x 2 MIMO with two spatial streams
● Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac ● Frequency Band: 2.40 GHz, 5 GHz ● Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.10 Gbit/s ● Beamforming Technology: Yes ● Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet ● Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1 ● PoE PD Port: Yes ● Management Port: Yes ● Form Factor: Wall Mountable, Pole-mountable ● Height: 61 mm ● Width: 149.9 mm ● Depth: 200.7 mm ● Weight (Approximate): 1.25 kg
• Cisco 802.11AC W2 Value Outdoor Access Point Internal Antenna N Reg Domain AIR-AP1542I-N-K9
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco Aironet 1540 Series Data Sheet||661.7 KB||Download|