Cisco 8865 IP Phone in White CP-8865-W-K9=
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone combines high-fidelity voice and entry to HD video communications with Cisco Intelligent Proximity for telephony integration with your personal mobile devices.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco 8865 offers five programmable line keys and combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability. It comes standard with two USB ports so you can charge your personal mobile devices when at your desk and stay connected when away from your desk.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.FEATURES
• 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys
• Support for up to 5 DN lines
• 720p HD two-way video (encode and decode)
• 5-inch, widescreen, backlit, color, 800x480 pixel display
• Full-duplex speakerphone
• 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC
• Bluetooth 4.1, Class 1 (up to 66ft range)
• Dual position foot stand, wall mountable
• Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager - 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.5.2 and 11.0 and later; requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME) - Planned to be supported in 11.5
• Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) - 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.5.2, and 11.0 and later
• Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) - 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions and above)
• Telephone Base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco IP Phone 8865 Data Sheet||512 KB||Download|