Cisco Aironet 2.4Ghz 6 DBI/5Ghz 6 DBI 60 Patch Antenna AIR-ANT2566D4M-R=
The Cisco AIR-ANT2566D4M-R= Antenna is a four-port polarization-diverse array that operates over the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. It ships with an articulating mount for use on flat surfaces and masts and is adjustable in both horizontal and vertical planes.
The Cisco AIR-ANT2566D4M-R= Antenna is a four-port polarization-diverse array that operates over the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. It ships with an articulating mount for use on flat surfaces and masts and is adjustable in both horizontal and vertical planes. The radome can be painted using commonly available non-conductive spray paints, such as Krylon or Rust-Oleum. The antenna is designed for use in indoor and outdoor environments with an approved Cisco Aironet access point that requires four dual-band antennas.
You may also check all the Cisco Access Point models we have at The Telecomshop.
Visit here for more Cisco Networking
Cisco Network Storage System
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Product Description: Cisco Aironet 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Dual-Band Polarization-Diverse Directional Array Antenna
• Product Type: Antenna
• Aerial Placing/Mounting: Indoor
• Operating Frequency Ranges: 2.4–2.5 GHz
• Nominal Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
• Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR): 2:1
• Peak Gain: 6 dBi
• Polarization (Ports A & C): Vertical
• Polarization (Ports B & D): Horizontal
• Connector Type: RP-TNC (with coupling ring)
• Cable Length: 91.44cm
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.4cm x 25.4cm x 4.1 cm
• Weight: 1.13 kg
• Water/Foreign Body Ingress: IP-67
• Operational Wind: 100 MPH
• Operating Temperature Range: -40° C to 70° C
• Storage Temperature Range: -40° C to 85° C
• Cisco Dual-Band Polarization Antenna AIR-ANT2566D4M-R=
• Bracket Kit
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.