Cisco ASR 1001-X Crypto 6GE Dual-PS with DNA Support ASR1001-X-DNA
Warranty :3 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco ASR 1001-X Crypto 6GE Dual-PS with DNA Support ASR1001-X-DNA provides a Software Defined WAN platform that aggregates multiple WAN connections and network services including encryption and traffic management, and forward them across WAN connections at line speeds from 2.5 to 200 Gbps.
The Cisco ASR 1001-X Crypto 6GE Dual-PS with DNA Support ASR1001-X-DNA provides a Software-Defined WAN platform that aggregates multiple WAN connections and network services including encryption and traffic management, and forward them across WAN connections at line speeds from 2.5 to 200 Gbps. This router contains both hardware and software redundancy in an industry-leading high-availability design.
You may also check all the networking switch and networking router in various brands we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 3 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Cisco Software-Defined WAN
• SD-WAN Integrated Security
• Unified access security and multi-factor authentication
• High availability
• Redundant hardware components and power supplies
• Stateful intrachassis redundancy
• In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) support
• Cisco IOS XE Software Sub-package Mode
• Scalable capacity and throughput
• Cisco Flow Processor-based platform
• Hardware acceleration
• Control- and forwarding-plane separation
• Investment protection
• Software modularity
• Cisco Shared Port Adapters (SPAs)
• Cisco Network Interface Modules (NIMs)
• Device Type Router: Router
• Default memory: 8-GB DRAM shared across route processor, ESP, and SIP
• Number of SIPs or Ethernet line cards supported: Integrated in chassis
• Shared port adapters: 1 single-height SPA slot
• Ethernet port adapters: N/A
• Cisco ASR 1000 Series ESP: Integrated in chassis
• Route processor: Integrated in the chassis: Cisco ASR 1001-X Series Route Processor with Quad Core Processor
• Redundancy: Software: Yes
• Built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports: Yes: 6 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) ports
• Built-in 10 Gigabit Ethernet port: Yes: Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Plus Pluggable (SFP+) ports
• Network interface module: Yes
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 439.42 mm x 461.5 mm x 43.43 mm
• Weight: 25 lb (11.35 kg) fully loaded
• Cisco ASR 1001-x Crypto 6GE Dual-PS with DNA Support ASR1001-X-DNA
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.