Cisco ASR 9000 8-port 100GE TR Card -OTN A9K-8X100GE-TR
Warranty :12 Months
The Cisco ASR 9000 8-port 100GE TR Card - OTN A9K-8X100GE-TR delivers industry-leading high density, with line-rate 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports, to any slot of a Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Router.
The Cisco ASR 9000 8-port 100GE TR Card - OTN A9K-8X100GE-TR delivers industry-leading high density, with line-rate 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports, to any slot of a Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Router. This high-capacity line card is designed to remove bandwidth bottlenecks in the network that are caused by a large increase in video-on-demand (VoD), IPTV, point-to-point video, Internet video, and cloud services traffic. A single 100 Gigabit Ethernet port can now replace large 10 Gigabit Ethernet link aggregation bundles to simplify network operations. Based on Cisco CPAK™ technology, this line card has flexible interfaces that support 100 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet modes, so it gives customers the flexibility to mix and match interface types on the same line card.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-months manufacturer's warranty.
• IPv6 support
• Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ)
• Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)
• Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support
• Access Control List (ACL) support
• Quality of Service (QoS)
• Equal-Cost Multipath (ECMP)
• LLDP support
• DHCP client
• Low power consumption
• Line-rate performance for all Layer 2 and Layer 3 interfaces
• Flexible clocking options: TDM, Building Integrated Timing Supply (BITS), GPS (10Mhz, 1PPS/ToD),1588v2, and Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)
• Secure Mobile Transport: with IPSec and Network Address Port Translation (NAPT)
• Extended operating temperatures
• Small form factor: 1 rack unit (RU) with 8.3 - 9.1 in. depth
• Redundant power and cooling
• Pay-as-you-grow investment model
• Device Type: Router
• Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 1U
• Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, Telnet, CLI
• Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ag
• Power: AC 100/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 44.45 cm x 32.1 cm x 4.32 cm
• Weight: 3.6 kg
• Cisco ASR 9000 8-port 100GE TR Card -OTN A9K-8X100GE-TR
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
For more Cisco Networking devices visit here.