Cisco ASR 9000 Route Switch Processor 880 for Service Edge A9K-RSP880-SE
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco A9K-RSP880-SE brings the time-tested and robust carrier-class capabilities of Cisco IOS XR Software to the Carrier Ethernet edge. The operating system supports true software process modularity. And it allows each process to run in separate protected memory, including each routing protocol, along with multiple instances of control, data, and management planes supported.
The Cisco A9K-RSP880-SE is the system processor for the Cisco ASR 9010 Router, ASR 9006 Router, and ASR 9904 Router. It supports high-density 100 Gigabit Ethernet line cards and provides backward compatibility with the Cisco ASR 9000 Series second family of line cards. The Cisco ASR 9000 RSP 880 system architecture is designed to accommodate new programmable deployment models and convergence of Layer 2 and Layer 3 services, as required by today’s wireline, data-centre-interconnect (DCI), and Radio Access Network (RAN) aggregation applications.
You may also check all the Cisco Networking Router models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Cisco 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty Terms, 20 Day RTF
• Product Description: Cisco ASR 9000 Route Switch Processor 880 for Service Edge 32G - Control processor - plug-in module
• Device Type: Control processor
• Processors Installed: 1.9 GHz
• RAM: 32 GB
• Flash Memory: 8 GB
• Hard Drive: SSD 32 GB x 2
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Features: Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
• Compliant Standards: IEEE 1588-2008
• Interfaces: 1 x console - RJ-45 | 1 x auxiliary - RJ-45 | 2 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45 | 4 x 10Gb Ethernet - SFP+ | 1 x alarm - DB-9 | 2 x management (alarm) - RJ-45 | 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A | 1 x management (100Base-TX) - RJ-45
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 43cm x 63cm x 4.6cm
• Designed For: Cisco ASR 9006, 9006 Chassis, 9006 DC Chasis V2, 9006 with PEM Version 2, 9010, 9010 for High Scale, 9010 with PEM Version 2, 9904
• Cisco ASR 9000 Route Switch Processor 880 A9K-RSP880-SE
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.