Cisco ASR 902 Series Router Chassis ASR-902
The Cisco ASR 902 Router Chassis ASR-902is a modular expansion base that has a full-featured aggregation platform designed for cost-effective delivery of converged mobile and business services
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco ASR 902 Router Chassis ASR-902is a 2RU modular expansion base that has a full-featured aggregation platform designed for cost-effective delivery of converged mobile and business services. With a shallow depth, low power consumption, and an extended temperature range, this compact 2-rack unit (RU) router provides high service scale and flexible hardware configuration.
You may also check all the Cisco Networking Router models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a Cisco 90-Day Limited Hardware Warranty
• 2-RU modular chassis designed for installation in a 300-mm European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) cabinet
• Dedicated slots in the chassis that support the following:
◦ Up to four interface modules
◦ One Route Switch Processor (RSP)
◦ Up to two DC or two AC or a combination of AC and DC power supply units
◦ One fan tray
• Network frequency, phase, and time inputs and outputs for network interfaces (SyncE and TDM), BITS, 1 PPS or 10 MHz and Timing over Packet (IEEE 1588-2008)
• Adjustable front and rear rail mounting locations
• Front panel access to power supplies, fan tray, RSP, and interface modules
• Online insertion and removal (OIR) of interface modules, power supplies, and fan tray
• Discrete status LEDs on power supply, interface module, RSP, and fan tray units
• Two-alarm dry contact inputs (either normally open or normally closed)
• Environmental-monitoring and environmental-reporting functions
• LED indicators for critical, major, and minor alarms
• Side-to-side forced air cooling
• Temperature range of -40 to 149 degrees F (-40 to 65 degrees C) with 550W DC power supply
• Temperature range of 32 to 122 degrees F (-5 to 55 degrees C) with 550W AC power supply
• Device Type: Modular expansion base
• Enclosure Type: Desktop - modular - 2U
• Power supplies: 2 power supply slots
• Interface modules: 4 interface module slots
• Route switch processors: 1 RSP slots
• Fan tray:
- 1 fan tray with fan redundancy
- 2 dry contact input alarms on the fan tray
• Air flow: Side-to-side airflow; inlet on the right side, outlet on the left side when looking from the front
• Chassis MTBF at 40ºC operating temperature: 900,000 hours
• Fan Tray MTBF at 40ºC operating temperature: 600,000 hours
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 44.3 cm x 23.42 cm x 9.04 cm
• Weight: 4.3 kg
• Cisco ASR 902 Series Router Chassis ASR-902
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.