Cisco ASR 9901 Rack-Mountable Router ASR-9901-FC
Warranty :12 Months
The Cisco ASR 9901 Router ASR-9901-FC is a compact high-capacity Provider Edge (PE) router that delivers 456 Gbps of nonblocking, full-duplex fabric capacity in a Two-Rack-Unit (2RU) form factor.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco ASR 9901 Router ASR-9901-FC delivers the features and services found on the ASR 9000 Series platforms, allowing customers to standardize on the same Cisco IOS XR operating system. It has an Integrated Route Switch Processor (RSP) and has 42 integrated ports that support a combination of 1/10/100GE speeds, a GPS input for stratum-1 clocking, Building Integrated Timing Supply (BITS) ports, and management ports. The Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers deliver exceptional scale, service flexibility, and high availability to Carrier Ethernet transport networks. The router is powered by a widely deployed Cisco IOS XR 64 bit operating system, an innovative self-healing, distributed operating system designed for always-on operation.
You may also check all the networking router, we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Highly Scalable fabric
• Integrated ports
• Cisco Pluggable interfaces
• Integrated route processor with 32 GB RAM
• Distributed forwarding plane architecture
• Hardware-based IEEE 1588 support
• Product Description: Cisco ASR 9901 - router - rack-mountable
• Device Type: Router
• Enclosure Type: Front to back airflow rack-mountable - 2U
• Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 100 Gigabit Ethernet
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 44 cm x 60 cm x 8.7 cm
• Weight: 21.6 kg
• Pricing Type: Flexible Consumption Model
• Cisco ASR 9901 Rack-Mountable Router ASR-9901-FC
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.