Cisco 4x10GE with 4x1GE Rackmountable Router ASR1001-HX=
Warranty :3 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco ASR 1001-HX Aggregation Services Router aggregates multiple WAN connections and network services including encryption and traffic management, and forward them across WAN connections at line speeds from 2.5 to 200 Gbps.
The Cisco ASR 1001-HX ASR1001-HX= Aggregation Services Router aggregates multiple WAN connections and network services including encryption and traffic management, and forward them across WAN connections at line speeds from 2.5 to 200 Gbps. This Cisco Router (ASR 1001-HX) contains both hardware and software redundancy in an industry-leading high-availability design to provide convenient networking.
You may also check all the Cisco Networking Router models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 3 Month Manufacturer's Warranty.
• NAT support
• Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
• Access Control List (ACL) support
• Quality of Service (QoS)
• DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support
• In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU)
• Device Type: Router
• Form Factor: Front to back airflow rack-mountable - modular - 1U
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Data Link Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Performance: Bandwidth: 60 Gbps
• Encryption throughput:up to 20 Gbps
• Remote Management Protocol: CLI
• RAM: 8 GB (installed) / 16 GB (max)
• Interfaces: 8x 1000Base-T - SFP (mini-GBIC), 8x 10Gb Ethernet - SFP (mini-GBIC), Management: 1x auxiliary - RJ-45, Management:1 x console - RJ-45, USB: 1x console, USB: 2x 4pin USB Type A, Management: 1x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
• Power Device: Internal power supply - hot-plug
• Power Redundancy: Yes
• Installed Qty: 2 (installed) / 2 (max)
• OS Required: Cisco IOS XE 16.3.1S
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.3 in x 21.8 in x 1.7 in
• Weight: 22.99 lbs
• Cisco ASR 1001-HX Router ASR1001-HX=
• Ethernet Port Adapter (EPA) blank cover
• Faceplate blank cover
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Data Sheet||Download|