Cisco ASR920 Series Router ASR-920-12SZ-A
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco ASR920 ASR-920-12SZ-A Router is built to meet service provider requirements for Carrier Ethernet access. It is optimised for remote access and central offices for smaller aggregation sites where a full-featured, small-footprint converged platform is needed.
The Cisco ASR920 ASR-920-12SZ-A Router provides a comprehensive and scalable feature set of Layer 2 VPN (L2VPN) and Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) services in a compact package. It offers key Carrier Ethernet features that simplify network operation; you can use them for premium services with enhanced service-level agreements (SLAs). You can use them for premium services with enhanced Service-Level Agreements (SLAs). It is a full-featured converged access platform, positioned as a Carrier Ethernet aggregation platform for business services or as a CSR/Small Aggregation platform for the Mobile Backhaul for 5G markets. It is a 5G ready router that meet ITU G.8273.2 Class B Timing specifications and provides better accuracy using PTP for phase delivery. These high-throughput, small-form-factor, low-power-consumption routers are optimized for mobile backhaul and business applications.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Broadband access: The Cisco ASR 920 Router supports broadband access for delivering "any-play" services (voice, video, data, and mobility) to thousands of subscribers, with quality of service (QoS) on the Cisco ASR 920 Router capable of scaling up to a large number of queues per device.
• Converged access for mobile applications: Deployed as a converged access platform for mobile backhaul, the Cisco ASR 920 Router can aggregate multiple base stations through multiple Ethernet and IP interfaces and can use MPLS as a transport for mobile backhaul traffic.
• Metro Ethernet access: The Cisco ASR 920 Router is built to meet service provider requirements for Carrier Ethernet access.
• Power-supply unit: high availability: The Cisco ASR 920 product family offers a choice of AC and DC power supplies.
• Powered by the Cisco Carrier Ethernet ASIC: Powered by the Cisco Carrier Ethernet application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), which was designed specifically for service providers.
• Service enhancement: In the Cisco ASR 920 Router, each service is assigned enhanced QoS and security attributes.
• Mobile timing and synchronization services: The Cisco ASR 920 Series provide the timing services required in a converged access network to support mobile solutions including Radio Access Network (RAN) applications.
• Operational efficiency for Carrier Ethernet access deployments: The Cisco ASR 920 Series features major enhancements that help service providers simplify and facilitate the management of their networks, resulting in diminishing operational costs.
• Device Type: Router
• Enclosure Type: Front to back airflow rack-mountable - 1U
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Data Link Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• MAC Address Table Size: 16000 entries
• Routing Protocol: MPLS
• Remote Management Protocol: OAM
• Processor: 1.4 GHz
• RAM: 4 GB
• Flash Memory: 4 GB
• Interfaces: 12 x 10GBase-X - SFP (mini-GBIC)
• Expansion Slots: 1 (total) / 1 (free) x expansion slot
• Power Device: Internal power supply
• Installed Qty: 1 (installed) / 1 (max)
• Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Power Consumption Operational: 240 Watt
• Rack Mounting Kit: Optional
• MTBF: 400,000 hours
• Cisco ASR920 Series Router ASR-920-12SZ-A
• Power Cord
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.