Cisco Catalyst 2960-X 48-ports PoE 740w with 4 x 10G SFP+ LAN Base Switch C1-C2960X-48FPS-L
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-XC1-C2960X-48FPS-L is a 48-ports PoE 740w with 4 x 10G SFP+ LAN Base Switch that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. The C1-C2960X-48FPD-L operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management as well as network management. It is designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure, and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services. The switches deliver enhanced application visibility, network reliability, and network resiliency.
This item is perfectly combine with the Cisco C2960X-STACK FlexStack Plus stacking module, we have at The TelecomShop.
You may also check all the Cisco networking switch models we have at The Telecomshop.
Visit here for more Cisco Networking
Cisco Wireless Access Point
Cisco Network Storage System
This item comes with a Cisco Enhanced Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
• Product Description: Cisco ONE Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L - switch - 48 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
• Device Type: Switch - 48 ports - Managed - stackable
• Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
• Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
• Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x Gigabit SFP
• Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
• PoE Budget: 740 W
• Switching capacity: 216 Gbps
• Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 107.1
• Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 1023
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9216 bytes
• Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP, SSH, CLI
• Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Power Redundancy: Optional
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 44.5 cm x 36.8 cm x 4.5 cm
• Weight: 5.8 kg
• Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1AX
• Features: Layer 2 switching, DHCP support, power over Ethernet (PoE), auto-negotiation, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), IPv6 support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, RADIUS support, SSH support, Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), PoE+, Cisco EnergyWise technology, Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (URPF), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), IPv4 support, Shaped Round Robin (SRR), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), MAC Address Notification, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), NetFlow, Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) support, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), Class of Service (CoS), Cisco FlexStack Plus
• Cisco ONE Catalyst Switch C1-C2960X-48FPS-L
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.